From exuberant Flamenco through classical, folk and all things popular and romantic, Spanish Flame Guitar provides the perfect atmosphere for a drinks reception, a birthday celebration or just a good night’s festivity. With an impressive wide-ranging repertoire, this multi-talented guitarist can create a bespoke ambience for your celebration – from the excitement of gypsy-style Flamenco to the elegance of Elizabethan dance tunes. With a decade of experience performing across the UK, this guitarist has the skill and experience to make your event truly special.
“Flamenco, Classical, Folk, Pop or Romantic? This talented guitarist will create the right mood to suit your particular celebration .”
The repertoire includes a range of styles from popular and romantic to classical, folk and jazz – even including versions of rock, pop or reggae songs! Special requests can be included in the performance. The guitarist will also be delighted to play for your wedding ceremony and will be very happy to give advice regarding the choice of pieces to play in order to create exactly the right atmosphere for each part of the ceremony.
The guitarist will come equipped with a high quality PA system suitable for each particular event or venue (including outdoor events, weather permitting) providing a boost to the sound without detracting from the quality so that all the guests can hear it. Background music will be played between sets through this system.
- A fluent and experienced Spanish Classical guitarist
- Extensive repertoire from classical through popular to romantic
- Bespoke performance to suit your particular event
- The Bridal March – Wagner.
- Can’t help falling in Love – Elvis Presley.
- Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles.
- Canon in D – Johann Pachelbel.
- More than Words – Extreme.
- Italiana – Anonimo
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- Endless love – Lionel Richie and Diana Ross.
- Spanish Romance – Anonimo.
- Recuerdos de la Alhambra – Francisco Tarrega
- Wedding March – Felix Mendelssohn.
- Cavatina – Stanley Myers.
- Rule the World – Take That.
- Somewhere over the Rainbow. Israel Kamakawiwa-ole
- Jason Mraz – I’m yours.
- To Make you feel my love – Adele.
- Have I told you Lately – Van Morrison.
- Romeo and Juliet – Dire Straits.
- Just Looking – Stereophonics.
- Bamboleo – Gypsy Kings.
- Sitting on the Dock of the Bay – Otis Reading.
And plenty more besides … the full 12 page repertoire list is available on request!